Dr. Creer specialises in Sports and Reconstructive Surgery of the Knee and Shoulder and Joint Replacement of the Hip, Knee and Shoulder.
After completion of his Medical Degree in 1985, he undertook his Orthopaedic training in Newcastle which included a year at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, London.
Following this he completed a Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery with Dr D Sonnabend and Dr J Hughes, Sydney.
- He practiced in Tamworth, NSW for 10 yrs before moving to Canberra in 2002
Current Hospital Appointments
- Canberra Hospital
- Calvary John James Private
- National Capital Private
- Canberra Specialist Surgical Centre
- ACT Medical Board
- NSW Medical Board
- Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Australian Medial Association
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons