For all appointments & enquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
Deakin Sports Therapy Centre
2 King Street
Deakin ACT 2600
To find us, use the ramp entrance on the corner of King and Denison Streets. Suite 5 is 3rd on the right.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Workers Compensation details – Employer details and Claim number
- List of Medications
- Please bring copies of operation reports relevant to Dr. Creer if they are available
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.
To request an appointment, please enter the information and press the "Submit" button when you are through.
( * ) Your name and phone number or emails are required fields, so that we can contact you to confirm your appointment